Absolutely! All the pricing you see listed is for equipment only, however we do offer excellent pricing on delivery & set up starting at $75. Please call or email us for a custom quote, which will depend on the exact event address.
We’re glad you asked! Here are several reasons:
• Premier customer service focused on your event and specific needs. We operate our sound solutions with the same dependable customer-oriented service as our boutique DJ service. We will never try and sell you more sound system than you need.
• The highest quality equipment in the area. We refresh our inventory every two years, which means you’re renting equipment that looks as good as it sounds.
• Straightforward, easy-to-understand pricing. We don’t charge trucking fees, loading dock fees, or other redundant cash grabs. Our weekend pricing is the same as our daily pricing, unlike most of our competitors.
• Simple set-up instructions. For our novice customers who want self-service, we offer clearly labeled equipment, so all you have to do is match up A to A; B to B; C to C; etc.
First of all, you don’t have to! We offer reasonably priced delivery and set-up if you prefer the peace of mind of a professional set-up.
However, we’re certain you’ll be able to set up our gear on your own. We label everything for you and exactly where it plugs in by letter (i.e. plug cable labeled “A” into jack labeled “A”). The only thing you’ll need to be able to do is lift a 35-40 pound speaker up onto a stand.
Also, we’re almost always around to answer any questions you may have during set up.
It truly depends on which system you rent! The best thing to do is give us a call at 703-403-5910 and let us know what you’re looking for. We’ll offer our best advice once we know all of the specifics about your event and the location.
The entire cost of the rental, including any delivery charges, is due at the time of booking.
50% of the cost is refundable if you cancel giving more than ten days’ notice. Within ten days, we are unable to offer any refund, as we’ve reserved the equipment for you.
We offer two plans for our frequent repeat customers. Both plans are billed bi-annually with a 6 month minimum contract.
1. The 50/50 Plan – For only $50 per month, we offer 50% off every time you rent! This applies to maximum of one package at a time.
2. The 100 Unlimited Plan – For only $100 per month, we offer unlimited free rentals. What’s the catch? You must wait until Wednesday morning to reserve equipment for the upcoming weekend. Anything still available is fair game for your unlimited enjoyment. A maximum of one sound system at a time applies to the unlimited plan.
Please contact us to find out more about these programs. We adore our regular customers!
In general, the sooner you make a rental reservation the better – to ensure we have availability. We tend to fill up quickly, particularly in the busy summer months and over holiday weekends!
Almost all packages listed (anything under $500 is a good rule) may be operated from a single household circuit.
Many of our sound packages may also be used in areas without power by combining them with our battery rentals for the ultimate option in portability.
Yes. A credit card with verified available credit is sufficient as a security deposit instrument. We will arrange a cash deposit if you prefer.
We offer a 50% refund on your prepaid rental provided you cancel giving more than ten days’ notice. With 10 days, or fewer, notice, we’re unable to offer a refund.
Our liability insurance only applies for full service, staffed events. We carry a $2 Million policy for such services.